Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. This commitment helps to ensure that when you receive care in our office, in addition to that care being of the highest quality, you are also kept safe from possible cross contamination. Many of the additional infection control procedures (both required and not required by law) we have implemented in our practice are recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We constantly monitor these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new guidance that may be issued to ensure maximum patient safety.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE PROCEDURES YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
- A Covid 19 screening form is required each time you come to our office.
- A temperature /fever screening will be performed upon your arrival.
- You will be asked to complete any necessary paperwork online before you arrive.
- We require the use of hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Safe distancing of seats has been arranged.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the offices at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’ve taken to keep you safe in our practice.
Thank you for understanding during this time. We value your trust and loyalty.
Click for COVID-19 Safety: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html