At Oradell Family Dental, our entire team strives to provide an exceptional approach to family dentistry. More than just offering a wide range of services to meet the diverse needs of patients from all age groups, we are committed to developing long-lasting relationships with each member of your family. By getting to know each parent, child and grandparent, we can develop a... Read More
New Jersey Cosmetic Dentistry Blog
Dentist Serving Bergenfield, Dumont, Paramus and Oradell, New Jersey
The appearance of your smile is not only determined by how your teeth look but also by your gums. Even if your gums are in good health, you might be unhappy with how the impact your smile. Gum recontouring can help.
While about 95% of your dental hygiene can be taken care of in your own home, the other 5% requires the assistance of a dentist. This might not seem like much, but the services and care provided by your Bergenfield dentist are equally as important to your oral health as good habits at home.
If you have... Read More
Choosing a dentist for your family is an important decision. You need a dentist that not only offers all of the services your family needs now and in the future, but also a dentist who you and your family feel comfortable with. At Oradell Family Dental, our experienced Bergenfield family dentist and his friendly team staff offer a wide range of services that we deliver with a smile.
Dr. Perlmutter works with patients of all ages and tailors dental care to your age and situation, knowing your dental needs can change from one life stage to another. Some... Read More
The Oral Cancer Foundation anticipates 48,250 new cases of oral cancer will be diagnosed in the United States this year. More than 8,700 people lose their lives to this disease on a yearly basis. April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month. If you have not been screened... Read More
Pediatric dental visits are essential for the long-term health of your child’s teeth and gums. Oradell family dentist Dr. Howard Perlmutter welcomes children as young as one-year old at our friendly and inviting office. Even if your child has only a few teeth, routine visits are highly recommended at this age to check for potential issues with tooth eruption and, perhaps more importantly, to begin to instill a sense of calm and comfort in regards to dental care.
Dental phobia is fear or anxiety related to... Read More