Dental implants offer a number of advantages over many other forms of teeth replacement. Implants are strong, durable, inconspicuous and they arrest the loss of jawbone density that's associated with a missing tooth. For these and many other reasons, dental implants are exceptionally popular with our Bergenfield-area patients.
But at Oradell Family Dental, we know your dental experience needs to be custom designed to meet your specific needs. We want to ensure that when you undergo a procedure, it's the right procedure for you.
Put simply, dental implants aren't for everyone. Before moving forward with the procedure, we will have to thoroughly evaluate you to determine if you're a good candidate for implants. You will be a suitable candidate if you:
- Have sufficient bone density in your jaw to support the placement of an implant
- Are in good overall health and do not suffer from gum disease or any other oral health condition
- Are committed to practicing sound dental hygiene and maintaining your implants
- Do not grind or clench your teeth
- Understand the lengthy process required for dental implant placement and are willing to commit the time necessary to achieve the best possible results
The good news is that if you are a candidate for dental implants and you decide to move forward with the procedure, the end results will be extraordinary. You'll be able to smile with confidence and eat all of your favorite foods without hesitation.
If you live in or around Bergenfield, New Jersey and you have questions about dental implants, please call Oradell Family Dental today at 201-384-9292 for a consultation and examination.