Choosing a dentist for your family is an important decision. You need a dentist that not only offers all of the services your family needs now and in the future, but also a dentist who you and your family feel comfortable with. At Oradell Family Dental, our experienced Bergenfield family dentist and his friendly team staff offer a wide range of services that we deliver with a smile.
Dr. Perlmutter works with patients of all ages and tailors dental care to your age and situation, knowing your dental needs can change from one life stage to another. Some of our most popular family dentistry services include:
- Pediatric dentistry for the youngest members of your family
- Check-ups for dental hygiene and teeth cleaning
- Endodontics (root canals) and periodontics (gum health) to keep your mouth healthy at any age
- Cosmetic improvements using braces, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, tooth bonding, fillings, and dental implants
- Dental bridges and dentures
We also use the most advanced dental technologies for all of our services, including:
- Digital radiographs (x-rays)
- Intraoral cameras (to allow you to see on-screen what the dentist sees as it's happening)
- VELscope Vx (a blue-spectrum light that causes soft mouth tissue to fluoresce to help in the discovery of oral abnormalities)
- Patient education systems (the more you know, the better you'll be able to maintain your dental health)
To find out more about the dental services offered by our Bergenfield family dentist, contact Oradell Family Dentistry at (201) 384-9292 to schedule a consultation.