When you are looking for a dentist in the Dumont area, you want to make sure you select one who meets all of your needs. The best way to do this is to meet with your prospective dentist to ask questions and get a feel for his practice before you schedule an actual appointment.
Good Questions to Ask a Prospective Dentist
Some questions you may wish to ask of your general dentist include:
- How long have you been in practice?
- Do you participate in continuing education to stay on top of dental advancements?
- What general dentistry services do you offer?
- Are you a metal-free practice?
- What type of dental technology do you use?
- Do you see children as well as adults?
- What hours do you offer to accommodate families?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Do you offer financing for those procedures not covered by insurance?
You should, of course, feel free to bring a list of your own questions, but those above can be incredibly helpful in determining if you have found the Dumont general dentist who is best for you and your family.
If you are looking for a general dentist in or around Dumont, New Jersey, please contact Dumont Cosmetic Dental today to schedule an initial consultation with Howard Perlmutter, DMD.